Friday, August 2, 2013

All Done Now



No good light here today, but I wanted to post it, so here it is, all done now!


It wears very nicely, although I think a pendant as massive ought to have a swivel mounting, which is what I'll try next.  I'm thinking more nails, used to make one of these.  You'll notice on the old watches, there was a swivel connection to the watch.  What I am noticing is, when it is worn around the neck, the weight and shape of the watch makes it turn around on the chain when you bend.  I am hoping a swivel will correct that.  Besides, it will be fun to make one.  So perhaps there'll be another WIP post.




1 comment:

  1. BRILLIANT. and i love all the progress reports on each fantastic and glorious element you crafted so lovingly. its just glorious.

    ReplyDelete