Friday, August 31, 2012

The Janet Yang Picture of the Day

You Do Not Want to get lung disease from doing your art!  Trust me on this.  Here's a shot posted in honor of Janet of my industrial quality mask, which I use for CARVING AND CUTTING SHELL AND BONE, as well as enameling and other things that produce fumes and particles.  Matter of fact, if my hay fever gets much worse, I'll consider wearing it all day, so maybe I should add a ruffle or some sequins.  Looks very spooky on, but it is tres chic when you think of the alternative:  interstitial lung disease, for starters.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for focusing everyones' eyes on the safety equipment.
    (As I scrolled down through your blog posts I was astonished to find my name on one!) Glad to know you're on top of it safety-wise, I'd like to keep reading your blog for a good long time--j

    ReplyDelete