Friday, May 4, 2012

Yes, Another Stack!


Yes, I have to confess --  I stacked again.  I am having way too much fun with these little netted bottles. This one has a dried cactus flower in it and a small feather from the cheek of a cockatiel.  The top is a drilled beach pebble and sealing wax.  The shield-looking thingy is a recycled earring jumped to another bangle.  There's a shell inlaid bangle in the stack that had some of the inlay missing, so I grabbed some random words from old text and ended up with a random poem to show through that hole.     As another sortie in my battle with ready made charms, I bezeled the acorn in copper after fuming it for a deep, dark verdigris.  And I've already started working on another stack. 


It's just too much fun to quit -- each stack is like a journey to someplace new.  This time I think I went to see the sunset in the Southwest.  That is a relief from home, where it's been raining for the last three days.


2 comments:

  1. Look at you GO! LOVE the little netted bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bottles you have been making are very cool.your acorn has reminded me that bottle caps are fun to cut and use as bezels. just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete